Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the best intentions :)

I get home, i'm tired. He get's home, he's tired. He's home first today, so he runs to the store to grab a quick and easy dinner, and he's home again, more tired...BUT he loads dishwasher, wipes down the counters, and tosses dinner in the oven. My work cell phone chimes, (that thing is never tired), I answer...now realizing my next morning just got earlier, and that makes me even more tired. Ten tiring minutes zip by, and he is making faces as he takes dinner out of the oven....his tired hands chipping away some mildly burnt crust. The third item from the stove is being pulled, I hear a loud expletive and my tired eyes notice the oven is set at 450 degrees.



yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Is that the bottom of the pizza??? Yikes! I bet that was tasty. I was going to do pizza tonight too, but decided it was too stinking hot to turn the oven on, so we just got chicken, because I, too was too tired to do anything more than that. Hope your night gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I hate when they are trying to be helpful and it goes bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww. As long as you have something else to eat, remember it's the thought that counts. If you don't have something else to eat, head to McDonalds or whatever fast food place you have. Is it too late? If it is,I guess it's a surefire way to diet. There's got to be a bright side or two here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i smiled through out this crazyness...especially when MJ scraped the topping off the crispy critter and made two 'meatball-ish' sandwiches! There was plenty of food, i wasn't really too hungry so i was allllll good.

    I guess he just didn't think to look at what temp too cook/bake/broil a frozen pizza!

    Ry was confused at the black frisbee in the sink LOL.

    ReplyDelete