Sunday, August 2, 2009

what can i say...i love my junkdrawers



I've always been under the impression that having a collect-all junk drawer was...well, normal? You know, where you stick the things that you either don't have time to put where it goes, or just flat out doesn't have a designated home. So, it's normal to have a junk drawer, but what about junk drawers, yes...plural.


Doesn't everyone have a drawer like this? You know, a golf ball, tape measure, electric tape? I can 'almost' say this is my hardware drawer but I see a tire gauge and spare keys....and I'm no hardware expert, but I don't think golf balls are used to fix anything.


And the beauty of this drawer is....there's another one right next to it. What's better than one junk drawer? TWO! and they are side by side.





I think I may need professional help.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you. I love your blog and your post and your profile. I hope you keep it up. And I'm going to try to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news, I'm so glad you are doing this!

    I love the title and I loooove what you wrote on your profile.

    Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name on your blog too, congrats on starting one. Beth always said that if I start a blog it should be called "There's a furnace in my kitchen" lmao. It is perfect...isn't it? Also in smaller letters it should also say... "and a hot water heater and a washer a dryer" lol Anyway, great job, I can't wait to read you every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need professional help for two junk drawers, I'm in real trouble because I have three. I am a big fan of your mom and Beth, so I was happy to get to your blog from your mom's blog. Welcome to the blogging world. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete